No sé. No me pidáis explicaciones. Llevo cincuenta y muchos
años tomando fotos y aún no se la razón última por la que me gustan las
edificaciones, sus líneas, su estructura. Da lo mismo, cuando veo una de estas
construcciones, siento como si un imán me atrajese y lograra, con una fuerza
inusitada, dejarme clavado en la base de esas líneas ascendentes y que
inevitablemente me vea componiendo una toma más de este tipo de arquitecturas.
No sé. No me pidáis explicaciones

Luis, I like your videos... keep it up :)) Wishing you a nice Sunday, kisses, Andreja!
ResponderEliminarI know what you mean-- the earliest picture snapped by me go back more than 70 years-- I was about 11, and using one of my father's old cameras-- and light meter. But as a young adult I became more interested in movies. I think I could have had a career in motion picture making, but radio served me just as well. By the 70s I was back into still pictures, and the digital age completed that return. I can't identify anything in my work except that it must move me. It must have some sort of effect on me.
ResponderEliminar¿Cuántas de nuestras acciones carecen de una explicación racional?
ResponderEliminarMe encanta este tipo de fotografia. Ya sabes que soy un apasionado de todo tipo de arquitectura y por supuesto de las composiciones con geometrías, líneas y volúmenes. ¿Explicación?... ninguna!
ResponderEliminarUn fuerte abrazo Luis
Es sencillo: te lo pide el corazón... Y cuando el corazón habla, no es preciso complicarse mucho con la decisión a tomar...
ResponderEliminarUn abrazo, amigo
Cada uno tenemos nuestras manías o nuestras preferencias a la hora de tomar fotografías, forma parte de nuestro modo de entender la fotografía. A mi tambien me gusta tomar detalles de los edificios.
ResponderEliminarUn abrazo.
That magnetic pull is everything. Fifty-plus years in, and the lines still call to you—that’s not something to explain, just something to honor
ResponderEliminarA hug.
Thank you so much, Kaya. It's a pleasure to receive your comments.
EliminarHugs
I like the picture, and the little essay. I'm more than sixty years in and one of the most important things I figured out early was not to look for explanations, not to photograph ideas, but just intensely observe and react to the world around me.
ResponderEliminarI like the picture, and the little essay. I'm now more than sixty years into photographic practice and some of the most important things I learned early on was not to look for explanations, not to try to photograph ideas, but to observe intensely the world around me.
ResponderEliminarThanks Jeff, you're right, there's no need to look for explanations. Just let yourself go and pull the trigger when something excites or surprises you. Thanks for your comments. Hugs
Eliminar